Feb 20, 2017

Week 38 - February 20, 2017



Loved ones,

It has been... another week. My health got a little bit better, then a whole lot worse... And my attempts to put on a big smile and a face that said "This sister missionary is DEFINITELY fine and DEFINITELY doesn't need to go home" absolutely failed during multi-zone conference. So I spent a few days in the hospital... Yesterday I left, and I now have a week of bed-rest. I am really... sad. Because I want to work and I want to help people. But as I have said in past weeks, my faith is growing, and I continue to learn how to put my trust in the Lord. 


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33


Thank you for the love... For the support and prayers. Keep praying for me. I don't know what is going to happen.. But I trust in my Lord and Savior, I trust that He is working in my life, and that He knows what He is doing. So, for now, I will keep trusting in Him, and just doing the best that I can.

All of my love,

Sister Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment