Apr 3, 2017

Week 44 - April 3, 2017

 
 


Hi hi hi,

Happy April! Can you believe it? The time is flying by, and I literally have a "jaw to the floor" feeling when I realize that I have 10 months in my mission. It has been a hot week.. But.. Really, really hot. Everyone says that it will continue to get hotter every week until May, so I am sure that it will be a fun month.

The highlight of the week was without a doubt general conference. I am currently the only [white girl] in my zone... So while all the Elders were watching it in English, I was watching it in Spanish. But, I understood so much more than I did in October, so that was fun to see.  I just absolutely love general conference time with all of my heart. Everytime that I watch it, it becomes more and more amazing to me that while these inspired messages are meant for every member of the church... All over the world, and in every circumstance... Through the power of the Holy Ghost the messages become personal, and apply so directly to what we need to hear. I know that I felt some really special answers, and I hope you all did too!

Side note, our house has basically been invaded by flying cockroaches. They fly... We killed 15 the other night.. And it felt pretty similar to living in a horror film.

Okay, I love you all a lot. Happy happy happy week.

Sister Houston
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment